Monday, August 1, 2016

Lynn & Tami's Altered Matchboxes

Recently Lynn and I shared an altered matchbox exchange.
Our chosen theme...Shabby Chic & Bling.

Here is Lynn's precious altered matchbox to me
She made her flowers...sweet!



Soft muted tones, lace, trim, buttons...pure sweetness!  
Lynn, you know how to spoil me...Thank you!


Here's my altered matchbox to Lynn
Using a plastic doily as a template and tinted modeling paste,
I added texture on the topside. Then highlighted the texture with pearlized paint
and some vintage rhinestones.




Of course we both stuffed our altered matchboxes full of artsy-crafting goodies.  

 If I host an altered matchbox swap, are you interested?
Please email me or leave me a comment and let me know
if you are interested in joining the swap (sorry USA addresses only).


2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in "trying" to make a gorgeous match box for the swap swap. However I don't think I could match up to yours and Lynn's?

    I need lots heads up time also since I seem to have my irons in too many fires
    This is going to be my new years resolution only one project at a time.

    ReplyDelete