Friday, June 15, 2018

Girlfriends Gathering Milestone Birthday Party


Recently Girlfriends Gathering
gathered for another craft day and 
birthday celebrations!


Since everyone has a birthday sometime this year, 
I had a bouquet of Birthday flowers waiting for everyone to take home
 










 


Some of us are celebrating milestone birthdays this year -
10, 40 and three of us turning 60!
 
 
Happy Birthday Rinne!
Happy Birthday Marj!
Happy Birthday Karla, Nora and Me!
 When you're turning 60, you can either claim it or try to ignore it...we're claiming it!
 I made each of us turning 60 a special '60' tiara...
K - arla
 
 
 
N - ora
 


 
T- ami
 



  We shared a wonderful day of good eats, fun & friendship!
 
















Kim needed an additional outlet, so work where you can, LOL!






George even grab some lovin' from Gail!

I offered two projects and some brought their own projects to work.  
I did not get pics of everyone's projects (sorry!).
I've been cleaning out my 'STASH' and shared old clipboards and miscellaneous lids
for creating...
 





Happy Birthday to these
AMAZING FRIENDS!






4 comments:

  1. tammy what a wonderful gathering. I love the decorations and detail you always use...happy belated birthday to you all....so nice to see all of your smiling faces..and those crowns..sigh..nobody made me one for my birthday in may lol...guess I need to move closer...I hope you are all together for many years to cime...sending prayers and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly know how to throw a party. The absolute only thing that was wrong with it, was that I wasn't there, LOL. Those flowers are amazing as well as all the pretty smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your 60's tiaras

    Happy belated girls

    ReplyDelete