Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding day... Sheena & Ryan September 10, 2011

My Great niece Sheena and her love Ryan were married Saturday September 10, 2011.  

 The week before was sweltering hot and we worried about her outdoor wedding... their wedding day arrived with cooler weather, overcast skies and it was a gorgeous day.




Sheena & Ryan with their daughter & Flower Girl Aislin

My Great Great niece Aislin -
Isn't she adorable?

The cutest Flower Girl ever!

Great Great Nephew Jace, the Ring Bearer is a cutie patootie!

My other Great niece Breanna - BEAUTIFUL!

My Great Nephew Caleb with son Jace
(father & son, a handsome duo)

The mother of the bride is my gorgeous niece Sandy - here with her beautiful daughter Sheena

Sheena and her girlfriends  = JOY

Highlights of their lovely wedding - even though you may not know them, I hope you enjoyed some of their wedding memories with me.


2 comments:

  1. OH! I love that jumping photo! What fun. Your family is lovely (and those babies are just adorable!!) Congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That joyful leaping photo is such a fun wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete