Thursday, April 19, 2012

White Wednesday & Things I Love Friday

Hope you don't mind that I am squeezing two linky parties in this post... my choice fits both

White Wednesday at Faded Charm and
Things I Love at My So Called Junky Life

I created this NEST banner last year at Karla's Cottage Bird Song event.
It one of my favorite things!

I am delighted and so excited to attend Karla's Bird Song II event next week.  Two days of mixed media art classes with awesome teachers, two days shared with creative women & their kindred-spirits, and two days basking in the sweetness of Karla's gracious hospitality! 

I hope there's a Bird Song III 


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! 'See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Hope you have the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete