Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ever Need More Time?

Do you ever have those moments, days, weeks, where you need more time?  My past couple of months have been like that.  As you can tell I have been away from blogging. 

Between my part-time job, being a new mom to Belle,
health issues and helping with my niece's wedding,
my days have been full.  

My amazing niece Sandy marries her true love Kevin this Saturday. 

Here is a sneak peek of what I have been doing for their wedding

I can't show anymore for now as Sandy has not seen them.
I will post more photos after their wedding.

Please stop back by next week to see more. 

Blessings to you, Tami 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty. Can't wait to see more pics of what you're making. Hope your whole family enjoys this wonderful wedding weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayle! It is an outside wedding, so we are dreading today's heat, other than that is will be beautiful!

      Delete