Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wishing for Spring

March came with another snow storm and frigid temperatures. 
I am so tired of Winter!

I created some Spring vignettes in our home...hoping it might encourage an early arrival of Spring

Belle is nearly 20 months old
This photo looks good in sepia - it shows off Belle's sweet eyes.

 This Winter has been so bad, some days Belle does not get her walks or play time outside.
We are hoping Springs arrives here soon!


  1. I am looking forward to spring, too. But I think winter is trying to hang on for a few more weeks. Belle, you are such a pretty girl!

  2. We're all so ready for spring!
    Belle is beautiful! I remember when you were just contemplating getting a dog. ;)

  3. Tami your vignettes are beautiful and quite inspiring. Hope you are seeing signs of spring. We had a lovely winter in Phoenix. Temps are already in the mid 90's so we are in for a long, hot summer. Will be hibernating and borrowing your creative ideas!