Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Altered Matchbox Swap with Lynn - Part 1

Not only do we receive amazing creations through crafts swaps, but along the way we often make wonderful new friends.  Earlier this year I met Lynn L. via a swap.
Since then we have become wonderful long-distance friends.  

  Lynn and I recently exchanged Easter-themed altered matchboxes.
For Lynn,  I created a religious-themed Easter matchbox in her favorite color of purple.  I took two kitchen size matchboxes and adhered them together to create a cube design.  For the feet, I used two small wooden spools, painted in antique white chalk paint and covered the feet base with paper.  The cube design offered two drawers that I enjoyed filling with goodies for Lynn











Lynn cleverly created an ADORABLE easel greeting card style matchbox for me.  I am working on those photos, so please check back tomorrow to see Lynn's matchbox - you won't want to miss it! 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment