Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Altered Matchbox Swap with Lynn - Part 2

Welcome back, thank you for stopping back by to see Lynn's Easter altered matchbox,
I know you will love it...


See how she attached the easel greeting card front

I did not tuck-in the easel card as I wanted you to see how it all fits.  This photo shows the sweet easel tab where you tuck-in the easel card to make it stand


Lynn also gifted me with her altered S&P shaker girl...so sweet!

Lynn knows how to spoil me...look at all the amazing goodies she enclosed in my matchbox drawer plus she also sent an extra envelope full of empherma pieces






Lynn created this thoughtful charm.  It now hangs at my desk where I see it every time I work on my computer...top charm reads Made With Love...indeed her whole matchbox and each enclosed goodie was from love...Thank you Lynn!

2 comments:

  1. So lovely and creative, and tons of wonderful things for you to craft with. You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one of those doll heads, like the one we saw in the store! You have such creative friends!

    ReplyDelete