Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas 2014 Altered Paper Bag Swap

Welcome Back!

In my previous post Christmas Gathering with the Girls , I mentioned I would share our Christmas Altered Paper Bag Swap.

Here are our pages bound into a book
 
 See how all the wonderful tidbits and snippets of lace, ribbon and other embellishments hang off of the individual pages to enhance the book!

The artists pages
Gail Sell, front page...amazing snow globe!

Gail Sell, inside pages

Gail Sell, back page and her pretty tag

Nora Neeley, front page...angelic embellishments!

Nora Neeley, inside pages and her darling tags
peeking out of double side pockets.

Nora Neeley, back page

Beth Leintz, front page...Sweet, Charming, Old Fashion Christmas!

Beth Leintz, inside pages and her lovely tag

Beth Leintz, back page

Marj Sell, front page...Merry & Bright!

Marj Sell, inside pages and her tags.
The square on the right page is filled with glimmery white snow and can be shaken to 'Let It SNOW'

Marj Sell, back page

My front page...Retro!

My inside pages with my wishful tag.
The Christmas 1959 photo on the right side is a real photo of
me and my sisters.  

My back page

Altered paper bags, matchboxes, tins, etc. never cease to amaze me how they can be transformed and created into amazing artwork!

Thank you Gail, Nora, Beth and Marj for joining this swap!
I LOVE our Keepsake book!

6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful -- I love each and every one! Must make one of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous all just Fabulous !!!

    I so enjoyed seeing those thanks for sharing. I did that one year made what I thought was wonderful paper gift bags for special friends and family. I still have mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tami! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful book! You all did an amazing job and I love every page and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing them all in person! Thanks again for the lovely day.

    ReplyDelete