Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentine Beauties!

Here are the ever so lovely Valentine Beauties I received from swaps hosted by Vintage Dragonfly


My darling, iconic Valentine's Day snippet roll from Karla Jackson

Don't you love Karla's idea using a key ornament as the base of 
her snippet roll?




Hearts, flowers, lace, cupid...LOVE!
Thank you Karla for my PRECIOUS snippet roll!


My 2nd Valentine's Day was my gorgeous matchbox swap from
  


It was filled with lots of beautiful treasures as well as some extra treasures too big to fit in it.

Thank you Tabitha for my BEAUTIFUL Valentine's Day matchbox and all its treasures!

 Thanks again to JoAnne at Vintage Dragonfly for hosting such marvelous swaps!





4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful valentines! So happy to have you in the group Tami! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful -- it looks like a fun and rewarding swap! Now onward to spring --maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great swaps gifts you received however I am thinking anyone in that group would come up with wonderful art for the swap
    I am in the mood to play around in my studio trying to come up with a new creation

    ReplyDelete