Monday, July 20, 2015

Two Lovely, Beautiful Women

My friend has wonderful vintage photos of her Grandmother.
They are treasures to use in vintage artwork as her Grandmother is so beautiful!

I used one of my favorite images of her Grandmother to create my recent birthday gift to Kim, mixed media wall art







Another image of her Grandmother is patch-worked on the backside

Kim receiving her birthday gift

Kim resembles her Grandmother...
two lovely, BEAUTIFUL women!

Happy Birthday my dear Friend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. The back is really a work of art on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely ladies, and a lovely creation by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tami what a beautiful keepsake. you are so talented and giving, anyone who knowa you are blessed
    sending hugs, have a great week

    ReplyDelete