Sunday, January 24, 2016

Friendship, Hearts & Crafting

Winter blahs...cure?
Spend a day with friends,
Crafting
Share a potluck lunch
Music (even danced a bit of the "Bump")
Laughter 

Someone discovered they LOVE blood oranges!


Snack time doesn't get much better than chocolate dipped fruit!

Our day wasn't long enough...we had a soldering table set-up, but never got around to soldering mini glass boxes.  Instead we worked on creating heart textile collages and creating lace-covered hanger hearts.

Crafting was focused on hearts with Valentine's Day approaching
(Thanks Gail for the photo!)

None of us finished a project, so I don't have individual project photos to share.  Later that evening I finished my lace-covered wire heart.  It took me a couple of tries to decide where it should hang
against a wood wall?

hanging from a lamp post?

Those two choices were OK, but hanging from the chandy is HOME

My new craft addiction....creating various wire & lace/textile hearts! 

Do you have the Winter blahs...spend time with family, friends and share something you love to do!


2 comments:

  1. Such fun, Tami! I'm looking forward to hosting a make-and-take Valentine day next week. It'll be good to create in consort with others again! But I don't think anything will be quite so lovely as your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the heart shaped hanger, I want one
    Guess I can try that myself however I don't think I can get the lace cover as good as yours
    I like it hanging from the chandelier

    ReplyDelete