Monday, December 3, 2012

Autumn Activities

Early November till recently has been nuts with our son's accident, my 'commitments' and this on-going issue of 'Whoops, you've used up your photo space."

I was hoping to share photos with you of a tag swap and my October Girls Rule Road Trip #2, but not today.  Today seems to be one of those days I cannot upload photos.
Some days I can, some days not.   
   

I participated in Dawn Blackstead's Autumn tag swap.
The tag theme was Halloween, Thanksgiving or Autumn.  
I chose the theme of Autumn.  

Laurie from Indulge Your Shelf and Lisa with A Peaceful Place To Be also participated in this swap.  Please click on their following links to view our wonderful swap tags: 
http://indulgeyourshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-tag-swap.html
http://apeacefulplacetobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/fall-tag-swap.html

Thank you Dawn for hosting this fun & amazing swap!



I've heard others are experiencing blogspot photo space issues.
Are you having this issue?

I understand there is limited free photo space.  What I cannot figure out is how I used mine so quickly and why some days I can upload photos and some days I cannot.  Do I really need to buy monthly photo storage so soon?

How about you, how many GB have you used in your 'free' space?  



No comments:

Post a Comment