Saturday, December 22, 2012

White Christmas Tag Swap

I recently joined some AMAZING tag artists in  
Jane Palmer's White Christmas tag swap.

Thank you Jane for hosting our 2012 White Christmas tag swap
These tags are so creative... I love them all!
  
Unfortunately this photo does not clearly show all the tags.    

Here are the tags close up...

My tag, front view

 (Back view of my tag)

 Garna Barker


 Jacqueline Reed

Jen


 
 Jane Palmer, our Swap Host




 Wanda Clark



 Nora Neeley


 Dawn


So do you like these tags?  I sure do!
 
I am so honored to add these amazing tags to
our holiday home decor!
  Thank you to each of these swappers for sharing
 your creative talents!
 
Merry Christmas to all ~ Tami

















2 comments:

  1. So many lovely tags! Merry Christmas to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved this swap every single year! Such beautiful tags.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete