Friday, April 26, 2013

A Good Day To Create


Recently three friends and I gathered at my home to spend the day creating together.   

I led a class on canvas art and Lee taught a class on Jewelry-making 101.  Lee is an awesome beader both in sewing and jewelry... the rest of us are beginners.  

Here is our day in pictures

Welcome



 My studio



 Donna

 Lee

 Lori

Our nearly finished canvas art - class time was up, so we'll
need to finish on our own time.
 Lee teaching us basic jewelry making techniques - memory wire bracelet & ring, an eyeglass holder, earrings, necklace and a book marker!

We were not able to finish all our projects; however, Lee taught us well and we should be able to finish our projects at home. 

 Donna


 Lori

Tami

We started at 10:30 am with a YUMMY potluck brunch, created all day, opened up wine around 4 pm, created some more, ate leftover brunch for dinner and ended our wonderful day about 7 pm.
It was an amazing day with dear friends!


I saw my canvas art inspiration on Debbie Saenz blog


My finished canvas art

Can hardly wait for our next CREATE day!


3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Tami; seeing what everyone made. Thanks for hosting-!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! Love the canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know you guys had fun and I'll bet the day FLEW by!

    ReplyDelete