Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kansas City's West Bottoms First Weekend Shopping

Kansas City offers a premier vintage shopping district at the 
(be sure and view the video in this link)

Yesterday the West Bottoms district was the busiest I have ever seen it.  It was our first beautifully warm Spring day and vintage shoppers were anxiously ready to shop.  

I'd estimate 2000, maybe more shoppers. I arrived later than I normally do.  I had to drive around about 30 minutes until I was able to get a parking space.

I did not take my camera, but did take one photo from my cell phone to share
  Yes, that is a tour bus!
Apparently the West Bottoms First Weekends shopping has become a 'Must' shopping stop for tourists.    

Due to the warehouse shopping environment, one must be able to do extensive walking and lots of stair climbing.

While everyone has their favorite stores and specific vendors, here are some of my favs
and believe me I am adding to my favorites as there are now over 20 shops to visit. 

Later I will share photos of my goodies I found yesterday,
so please stop back by to see them.  
 
 

2 comments: