Sunday, April 7, 2013

West Bottoms Shopping Treasures

Here are my beauties that I found on Friday while shopping at the
Kansas City West Bottoms First Weekend sales 

 This wonderful chippy white wicker tray w/handle was purchased at sweet Sarah's booth My So Called Junky Life, now located inside Restoration Emporium. 
The creamy doilies I also purchased from her. 

The pink crocheted trim, earrings and pins were purchased at
vendors inside Nook and Cranny.  

The adorable stack of vintage Walt Disney playing cards and those AMAZING bobbin-lace (I think) squares in their original packaging were purchased at Urban Mining.  UM is not in the West Bottoms district, but is also a First Weekend store.  


 Another package of AMAZING trim from Urban Mining.

My favorite find of all is this framed print of Pharaoh's Horses! 
I passed up a larger version of this about eight years ago and have been sorry every since.  I found this beauty at Hickory Dickory.
  
I plan to repaint the wooden frame a creamy color.  It will go better with my style and enhance the trim of the frame.  


Enjoy today, Tami
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what treasures! They are so yummy! I love those little squares especially! I recently bought one of those white baskets, too, at an estate sale (great minds...) I've been enjoying the photos of this month's market I've been seeing online from all my Kansas friends. Shopping at it last fall is such a happy memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what lovely treasures! The bobbin lace squares are sooo pretty! I need to head down there one of these months... somehow I always miss it.
    Can't wait to meet you this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete