Thursday, June 19, 2014

Angie's Birthday & Birdsong 2014 Peeps

Welcome back!

On my last post we had finished our Friday shopping at the Kansas City West Bottoms.
I shouldn't say we finished our shopping as it is nearly impossible
to see every store in one day.

Next the Birdsong Peeps headed to their various Lawrence, KS hotels and met up again to celebrate Angie's birthday inside her lovely vintage store My Father's Daughter

Our lovely birthday girl

(photo by Karla Nathan)

 
(Lavender cupcakes made by Karla... Yum!
Photo by Karla Nathan

(photo by Karla Nathan)
Beth provide us a Make-n-Take project of vintage empherma,
old ledger cards, trims & more...fun stuff!  Thanks Beth!



 Hope looking marvelous even with her broken foot & scooter!

Karla & Beth

Kristi, Randy, Lisa

Nora

We enjoyed Angie's wonderful birthday party, had fun creating Beth's Make-n-Take, shopped for beautiful treasures while at Angie's store My Father's Daughter and had the opportunity to donate funds to benefit the Ballard Center.

Thanks to all involved for making this event a wonderful evening!


Our next morning greeted us with anticipation & excitement as Birdsong 2014 had arrived.

Old friendships and new friendships gathered in Karla's beautiful home & studio.
Lots of love, laughter & inspiration were shared

Happy Birthday Gail!

Beautiful  Mercedes

 Nora & me sharing a good laugh


I usually am not in a lot of photos as I am the one snapping them,
but this year I made it a point to get photos with my friends.
Randy & me

Tami  & Tammy 

Andrea
I can't get Andrea's name to link, so please copy & paste to visit her site http://andreasingarella.com/


Suzanne, Heather & me

Linda & me

Selfie  shot...Lisa, Hope -2 , me & Gail - sorry Gail we only got your lovely eyes.

My next post will include more Birdsong 4 Peeps, Our swaps and class creations.

More Birdsong 4 memories can be found on the linked Peeps websites within this post.
Please click their links to enjoy their blogs and shops.    

 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun to me and I guess the Bottoms is really getting to be a big deal ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of fun!
      I heard someone say there are 27-30 stores now at the West Bottoms.

      Delete
  2. tami wow that looks like such a wonderful time,, filled with lots of crafting and laughter.
    i was looking at your necklace... did you create that there?? thanks so much for sharing with us.. we were there in spirit...
    sending big ladybug hugs
    lynnl

    ReplyDelete