Monday, July 28, 2014

Have You Been Creating Lately?

This past Saturday I hosted another craft day.  
For this gathering everyone brought their own art projects to work.
We shared a potluck lunch and snuck away to a nearby estate sale that went 50% off at 1 pm.
Score, we found some vintage treasures!

To these friends, YOU brighten my life, YOU lift my soul... thank you for your friendships!  
I am so BLESSED with many dear friends near and far... thank YOU ALL for your friendships! 

One project was Karla from Karla's Cottage preparing items for her
Nature's Blessings journal book swap.
Click here if you are interested to learn more about her swap.  

I have no craft day photos to share as once again I forgot about snapping photos until everyone was hugging good-bye.

Since I haven't shared my recent creations and I do not have any photos of our Saturday projects, here's a peek of what I've been creating lately.  

 Here are three of my four projects from Bird Song 2014






 back side


  
These are other items I've recently created:

Altered Bottles Gifts
(Sorry for these blurry photos, they are taken with my old flip phone camera)
 front
 
  back


 front

side
back

Altered Altoid Tin Gift




Getting Ready for Christmas 
  

Flora & Fauna Art Canvas
(This is a beginners class I will be teaching the end of October 2014)


What have you been creating lately?

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I'm happy to see your Birdsong shadow box and fairy as I didn't get to see them up close at Karla's. All your creations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted you are part of Karla's book swap also -- it looks to be a fun one. I've started getting the page backgrounds together; now the fun part begins! Your work is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete