Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bird Song II, Part 3

In an earlier post I shared my Bird Song II swap creations.  
These are the swaps I received.

In the SING banner swap there were four different groups with four participants in each group. You received one of the letters you were assigned as well as three other letters to complete your
SING banner.

This is my group 
Carol created the letter "S"
Laurie created the letter "I"
Lynn created the letter "N"
I created the letter "G"
* SING *

Using decorated clothes pins and ribbon,
I strung my beautiful SING banner

I was the recipient of Maxine's gorgeous Matchbox swap

  Maxine filled my matchbox with goodies I adore!

Do you adore them too?      


Participants in the Nature Journal Page swap created six pages.  Each participant randomly received six pages in-exchange.
These are the pages I received

Our front cover was created by swap host Beth Leintz

Nora Neeley's darling rebus page

Great colors and texture layers in Barb Buckton's awesome page

 This lovely SING page was not signed... if you are the artist of this page please contact me and let me know... it is beautiful!

Lovin' the glitter here on Marj Sell's page...

My final page is also by Beth Leintz and features vintage wallpaper including flocked wallpaper for the bird

They are all so delightful!







3 comments:

  1. So lovely, what fun! Love that SING Banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ARE delightful! I love the matchbox you received, and the goodies in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages and the matchbox is wonderful! I received Rhonda's matchbox and love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete