Thursday, June 13, 2013

BIRD SONG 2013

Joy * Fun * Laughter * Friendships * Creative art *
filled my heart last weekend at Bird Song - a weekend art retreat at Karla's Cottage 

This was my third year to attend and it was wonderful as always!
 Lucky me!  I won Beth's apron!

I have lots of photos to share... for now, here is a sprinkling of Peeps creating, art swaps and glimpses into Karla's studio and garden.  Inspirational!





















Karla's yummy treat niche!








Can you tell we had a wonderful time? 

I'll be posting more photos soon, so stop back by to peek at our
art projects and art swaps.






4 comments:

  1. It looks like all you gals had a WONDERFUL time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely day of crafting! I spy so many familiar faces...maybe one year!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we got to meet! It was such a lovely weekend. Hope to see you at Karla's again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! I'm still inspired and actually getting a few projects done. :)
    Great to see you again Tami!

    ReplyDelete