Thursday, June 20, 2013

Urgent Reminder: Google Reader is Closing Soon - Transfer Your Blog Lists Now

A reminder that Google Reader will be closing their service on
July 1, 2013.

If you want to continue following my blog and any other blogs you currently follow via Google Reader, you will need to transfer your blog list BEFORE July 1, 2013.

There are other 'readers' out there, but the one I chose to use is Bloglovin.  It is easy peasy to transfer over your complete blog lists in just a few seconds.

If interested, click on Bloglovin to learn more about it.  Click here to transfer your entire Google Blog list to Bloglovin.  

You will see this button on my blog
Follow on Bloglovin 
You can click on this button to follow my blog.

Other 'readers' that have been suggested are Feedly, Linky and NetWorkedBlogs.

Regardless of which reader you choose to use, please be sure and transfer your Google blog list before July 1, 2013 or you will loose your blog list!

Thank you to my followers - I hope you will continue to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment