Friday, November 1, 2013

Good Pickin' Day

Last Friday was a great pickin' day... I spent it with my longtime friend Kim.  We headed South to shop various stores in Belton, Greenwood and Lee's Summit, MO.

My friends know by now that if they are hanging out with me, I will be snapping photos. 
Here are a couple photos of Kim shopping at Stacks Depot in Belton, MO.  They were in the midst of Christmas decorating for their Holiday Open House that begins tonight.  Beautiful, but I didn't not take any of those photos as they were working on it.



I adore Kim's sweater wrap & scarf!
(covet fits better than adore...smile)

We made lunch reservations at the Country Keepsakes Tearoom in Greenwood, MO
Fabulous quiche, soup and desserts!!

My pickin' finds from the day







Tomorrow I'll be at the West Bottoms shops in Kansas City.  Will I see you there?  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found fantastic bling-y bits and pieces!! Good to know the tearoom is still there. It's been a while since my last visit to Greenwood.

    ReplyDelete